Tuesday, July 4, 2006

My vain attempt to capture a beautiful evening over here. I decided to put it in here anyway.....


Everything stands still...
No wind blows ... no leaves stir...
Afraid to move ...
Lest I break the brilliance; silence
That at dusk shines through
The brightest noon
And shames it to submission
Fluid... continuous...
In the monsoon
That humbles the calmest flow
In the ides of march
Without as much as a careless whisper
Neither to celebrate victory
Nor to pronounce defeat.
In silence it speaks
Commanding absolute attention
And so I surrender
My body, my mind, my soul
As a soft rhythm prances
Within the deepest goche of my heart
Carrying my mind far away
To a land of dreams
Where another heart awaits my arrival
A smile.... a laugh
Mute ...
Yet fingers tremble
Trying deperately to crawl
In a vain attempt to capture the moment....
The smile.... the laugh.. again
Mute still ....
Sends back pain
Stained with a kiss.....
Dusk now .... dusk then....
Dusk face ... to dusk face..
Engulfed whole....
Without return ...
Who craved return anyway?.....
Sit listening ...
Nature's music....
Silence......
Bliss.....

No comments: