Sunday, July 2, 2006

Disclaimer1: This isn't intended to be funny. I do not want all the readers of this post to tell me how bad my attempt at humour was. It isn't meant to be funny.
Disclaimer2:I have no reason behind this post. So do not break your head and try to figure out the metaphysical or deeply emotional implications of this post (refer to disclaimer1)

My latest should-have-been-enlightenment moment...... how nothing in the world is permanent and is only is a state of transition. You know what brought it about? Rock. (I mean the music) Observe...

me: you know ..... with time everything sucks
siddharth: true
that's a nice aphorism right there

(Siddharth's aphorisms -- (sigh) let the example explain ...
an example: twisted is a hair straightener)

me: i kinda got my hands on stairway and kashmir ...........so listenend only to tht for three
weeks straight
siddharth: paige is god..but i HATE plant
me:now i hate 'em
siddharth: LOL..... thats saaaaad
me: yeah .... dude i now hate the best rock song ever written
so neone who praises it from now on can come @#$% ON MY !@#*
see where im at?

If at this point I have to explain what stairway and kashmir are .... (sighhhhhh). Now this should have been the moment where the realization should have come if only we had dwelt on the topic a little longer. Watch the moment pass.

me: that is sad
ohh welll
i resign myself to the fate that is death
and as nails slowly drive themselves
into my coffin
i can only lie down inside
frozen
still
paralyzed
being suffocated and buried alive
siddharth: hmm
me: i think i feel a song coming
hmmmm
siddharth: u just wrote a metal song :-D
dude
nice thought sync here
me:i know ......
i KNOW
(silence) .......
.............
.............
(a little more silence)
siddharth: oi....heard no remorse of cannibal corpse?

and so my dear friends dear enlightenment was lost. It could have been there. Then the fact that I now hate Led Zep's best would have been partly compensated. But alas .... ohh well. BRING ON THE NOISE!!
(maybe a few more meaningless posts are in order .... hmmm)

1 comment:

talon said...

:-D.........< zen zen zen zen >